Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two photography-ish links

I've been away for a while at my brother's wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was a bit of an intense weekend, and very fun. And I felt like I was completely off the grid for a number of days. There were some big events - like the wedding itself, AND Zoe learning to do somersaults on her own, which was pretty cool. But, more on that later, after I've had more time to process.

For today, I just saw two nice online items that I wanted to share.

First, I always like a reminder of beauty in the world, as well as a nudge to think about other sides of every story. This CNN piece about a photojournalist documenting the Muslim world is lovely, as are his pictures.

And, for fun, here's a link to NY Magazine's post-Emmy red carpet slideshow. I love seeing what all the stars wear for their big events, and while I don't watch enough TV to recognize more than a handful of these people, at least their dresses are pretty! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment