Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The things I can count on

There are a few things I can count on in life, and I thought it would be nice to share them:

1. By 8:00 or 8:15 every night, I am sitting on the right side of my couch with a cup of water next to me, watching TV and working on my computer.

2. By 8:03 every night, my dog Quentin is sitting outside my kitchen window, whining and crying like the world is ending, since he wants to go into the garage and go to bed. He's so pitiful.

3. No matter what network Conan O'Brien is on, he will get great guests (Tom Hanks? Come ON, that's great!) and he will be funny.

4. On the mornings when I have the most to do to get ready for work, Zoe will wake up at least thirty minutes early.

5. On the evenings when I am most tired/frustrated/grumpy, Zoe will be at her silliest and/or sweetest.

6. Any bottle of wine opened by my husband tastes better than one opened by me.

7. The sun will always rise tomorrow.

Hmm...seven seems auspicious, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment